Your Media Money Matters
The world of media-buying and broadcast commercial production is a lot different today than it was just a few years ago. Professional audio, media and internet services no longer need to cost you and your company “an arm and a leg.”
That’s why RIGHT NOW, it is so important for you to take a minute to review and analyze (and make necessary changes) to your audio, media and internet ways. And you can start by answering these EIGHT very important questions:
Can you answer NO or NOT REALLY to any of these?
- When you started advertising, did anyone ever ask you: “What are your company’s specific GOALS and AMBITIONS?”
- Did anyone ever sit down with you and explain to you broadcast terminology, the differences, the expectations, and how it’ll all work?
- Are you absolutely certain that you are paying the LOWEST POSSIBLE price for airtime?
- If your company has a website, did anyone ever explainto you the concept of Search Optimization to find more prospects?
Can you answer YES to any of these?
- Are the voice and talent of your commercials also the voice and talent in lots of other commercials (even, maybe, your competitor’s ads)?
- As a “paid” sponsor on Radio, TV or Cable, are you running the same commercials today, that you, perhaps, ran two or three months ago?
- Do you feel like you’re paying for FULL SERVICES but you’re only receiving PARTIAL SERVICES?
- Are you interested in SAVING MONEY while building a top-notch, high quality, results driven marketing program?
Now, if you answered NO or NOT REALLY to any of the first four questions, or if you answered YES to any of the last four questions, you owe it to yourself and your company to find out more about a company called “UPPER ROOM,” a specialist in Audio, Media and Internet Success!